[LampPost: E-Classes] Tote Bag - DDB x FMS
DDB X FASHION MAKERSPACE
Introducing our first-ever collaboration with DDB in this workshop for a social cause. The LampPost Project! Upcycling lamppost banners and flags used during our National Day celebrations.
What if we told you that you could totes look good while doing good? The LampPost Project is back with the crowd favourite –– REVERSIBLE TOTE BAGS. New to sewing? Don't worry! Learn the skills to make tote bags like these, step-by-step with our friendly trainers and reduce waste by upcycling at the same time!
The funds raised from each sale will benefit the Singapore Association for Mental Health (SAMH) – an organisation that helps persons with mental illness reintegrate into society. A little goes a long way, thank you for your kind purchase!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create your own tote bag and kickstart your sewing creativity for further upcycling projects!
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and how reversible products are made
P.S. You can do a double donation! After making the bag you have the option of sending the bag to Fashion Makerspace to sell on lamppostyle.com and all proceeds will be donated from the sale of your bag.
Note: Minor imperfections (if any) are due to the fact that they are recycled from lamppost banners. Any worn out or damaged bag should be disposed of properly and not left visible in bins.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Add product to cart, create an account & check out
- Download your notes and patterns via the E-Class Login.
- Wait for your Material Kit to be delivered to you within 7 working days
- Watch your E-class anytime via the E-Class Login and start your project!
- Contact 81397787 if you need any help for the class or have any enquiries (Mon - Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat & Sun 10am - 5pm, exc PH)
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES: [Tools & Machines NOT Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Cut Out
- All Panels labelled
- Markings made
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Threads for sewing (2 filled bobbins)
- Paper patterns (soft copy)
- Notes (soft copy)
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up to 7 Working Days. Unfortunately, we can only ship locally at the moment.
TOOLS & MACHINES NEEDED:
- Snippers/ Scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or a zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org