[E-Classes] Drawstring Bag with Pleather Base
E-Classes : Drawstring Bag with Pleather Base
By popular demand. we created an adult-sized Drawstring Bag, featuring dual fabric combinations to add a snazzy touch. Great size for files, knick-knacks, or even your shoes and exercise clothes for your activities!
Featuring a canvas main and a choice of pleather or denim fabric for a more sturdy base, and corded drawstring straps.
What You’ll Learn
- Create a drawstring tunnel and feature for your bags
- Learn how to use a sewing machine and overlock machine
- Understand construction techniques
Need Help? Introducing LIVELINE?
For selected E-classes, along with material kits, students have the option to purchase a LIVELINE where you can arrange 1 session of 20 mins consultation via ZOOM to connect with our FRIENDLY trainers for guidance and troubleshooting.
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print your drafts out before attending your E-Class.
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- 1 yard (approx. 1m) of thick cotton
- 0.5 yards (approx. 0.5m) of pleather
- 5.5m of drawstring
- Matching threads
- Paper Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Bodkin or Safety Pin or Paper Clip
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag with the sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Edges overlocked
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- Drawstring Rope x 5.5m
- Safety Pin
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Please allow for 7 working days from receipt of measurement form for delivery of Material Kit.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org