Series of 4
Kidswear: Kids Baju Raya K207 (Unisex Top) *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This cute V-neck top and skirt set is perfect for festivities and for daily wear! Featuring a baju that has a easy-to-wear front zipper placket and striking contrast cuff hem, as well as a lovely front-fold wrap skirt for your girl!
You may complete this set in just 4 sessions or do just the top in 3 sessions! Adorn your kids in matching fabrics with the whole Hari Raya collection for adults and kids!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 12″ Concealed zipper
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 1m non-stretch cotton fabric for top and 1.5m for skirt
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 1m + 0.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric for top and 1.5m for skirt
What You’ll Learn
- Concealed zipper installation
- Sewing up a contrast V-neck placket and cuff
- Sew a front-fold feature wrap skirt
- Fabric pattern layout and cutting techniques
- Overlocking raw edges
- Seaming & topstitching
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
This class is part of our 200 Fashion Sewing Series, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!