Series of 3
Kidswear: NEW COLLECTION - Asymmetric Girl's Dress with Flap K208 *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
You can co-ord this piece for a mom & daughter look with Fashion Sewing 220 Asymmetric Flap Dress!
This fun and very wearable piece comes with a sleeveless armhole and a strap, perfect for our warm weather. It has an elasticized back that allow for greater movement and ease of putting on, as well as for more growth allowance! Featuring a flappy panel and an asymmetrical hemline, this will definitely be a unique and versatile piece for your kid!
Understand the techniques for finishing sleeveless armholes and straps, as well as layering a garment, and assemble an easy-to-wear outfit for your loved one!
This class is suitable for beginners.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
For your first session, please bring:
- 2 Snap Buttons (Plastic or Metal)
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 2.5 meters non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 1m (main for inner dress)+ 1m (contrast for flap) + 0.5m (contrast for strap) in non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Sewing & finishing techniques for adding layers onto a garment
- Sewing & finishing methods for straps and sleeveless armholes
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!