Series of 3
Fashion Sewing 231 – High Neck Tent Dress *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This flowy High-Neck Tent Dress is so chic, it’s perfect for casual dates, gatherings or even wedding dinners. It adds an airy flair to your gait and carries a beautiful fluid drape! We love how flattering it is and yet so roomy and easy to wear for any occasion. Talk about stylish comfort!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
- 0.5 meters of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- If Hip is smaller than 95cm, 3 meters
- If Hip is wider than 95cm, 6 meters
What You’ll Learn
- Installing a collar with tie extension along the neckline
- Constructing a flowy dress with all-in-one-facing to clean finish the edges
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!