Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 229 – Sweetheart Neckline Princess Line Dress *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
- 22" concealed/ invisible zipper
- Option A (Without Contrast): 3m non-stretch cotton - Material Kit
Option B (With Contrast): 2.5m + 0.5m contrast, both in non-stretch cotton
What You’ll Learn
- How to construct a flattering princess line seam
- Clean finishing techniques for a sweetheart neckline
- How to create and install spaghetti straps
- How to create a flirty flared gathered skirt
- Installing a discreet invisible zipper
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!