Series of 2
Fashion Sewing 223 – Unisex Pyjamas Shorts *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
2 Session Workshop | Total of 6 hours: (3 hrs/session)
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
- 1m Fabric (Cotton)
- 1m Flat Cotton Strap
- 1m Elastic (2.5cm width)
What You’ll Learn
- Step-by-step guidance on sewing a pair of shorts
- How to install and construct an elastic waistband
- Creating side slits
- Finishing techniques with the overlock/ sewing machine
- How to use a sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!