Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 219 – Paneled Pocket Midi Skirt *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This edgy, sleek skirt has flushed panelled pockets that can be accented with contrast fabrics. These pockets come beautifully proportioned to fit your smartphone and yet give you a bold edge. Pair it with biker boots for a chill vibe or a high-neck top for a professional look!
This skirt has an invisible side zipper and a flattering A-line silhouette. Pick up sewing and cutting techniques, understand pattern-reading, construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-match wardrobe staple for yourself!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first session, please bring:
- 8" invisible zipper
- Optional - 18mm to 25mm wide bias tape in contrast colour for the top pocket edge.
Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 2m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 1.5m + 0.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installation of an invisible zipper
- Attaching and assembling a skirt with panelled pockets
- Adding bias tape finishing
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!