Series of 5
Fashion Sewing 216 – NEW COLLECTION - Urban Longline Vest *Custom Fit
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
5 Session Workshop | Total of 15 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Featuring our most versatile piece yet- the sleek Longline Vest! Whether it's styled with pants for a chic getup or layered over a dress to amp up your style, this piece shapes the silhouette and fastens beautifully at the waist with a single button.
This vest has discreet single welt pockets that's large enough to slot in your phone and neatly flushes with the facade. A classy double-vent adorns the back and cinches the small of your back with 2 buttons.
Learn a great deal of techniques with all these tailored features in this 5-session series, so pick out your elegant fabrics and make this your very own! Basic sewing experience is required.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 2 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric
- 1 meter of cotton lining
- 3 large buttons (approx 2-3cm in diameter)
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installing single-welt pockets into garment
- Constructing a double-vent with button feature
- Finishing armholes and collars with facing techniques
- Installing buttonholes and sewing up buttons
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!