Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 215 – Jubah *Custom Fit
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
We love making the traditional, modern! This contemporary Jubah comes with optional bust and waist darts to gently hug your silhouette and flatter your figure! This Jubah comes with a back invisible zipper opening and clean bias binding finish.
The perfect evergreen outfit for both festive and everyday wear! Pick up techniques and tricks that you can apply to your other projects. The Hari Raya season is coming, so pick out a couple of fancy fabrics and make this for your own or your family!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your First Session, please bring:
- 22″ invisible/concealed zipper
- 1 packet of single-fold bias binding
- 4 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric of at least 60". Border prints are recommended.
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Sewing darts for a fitted bodice
- Installing a zipper on a sleeve cuff for fit and function
- Constructing and attaching sleeves
- Installing side pockets into the garment
- Creating a wrap front-fold feature on a skirt
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
- Sewing up snap buttons.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
This class is part of our 200 Fashion Sewing Series, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!