Series of 5
Fashion Sewing 203 – Culottes Pants *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
5 Session Workshop | Total of 15 hours: (3 hrs/session)
These straight-leg culottes pants are stylish and flattering for many body types! In this 5-session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will learn how to build a fly-front zipper professionally AND a comfy elastic waistband all in one class!
We will also teach you how to add side trouser pockets to your creation!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
Your First Class:
- 7″ normal zipper
- 2.5 – 3 meters of non-stretch cotton fabric
- 1/2 meter of non-stretch cotton voile (soft fabric) for pockets
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installing a centre fly-front zipper
- Assembly + construction of culottes
- Attaching a half-elastic waistband
- Installing side seam trouser pockets
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
This class is part of our 200 Fashion Sewing Series, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!