Series of 2
Boxy Zippered Lunch bag
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge
Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
A reusable, washable handy zippered lunch bag or handheld tote large enough to fit your personal knick-knacks, toiletries, lunchbox, accessories, gym clothes or shoes! Talk about eco-friendly!
Featuring a water-resistant laminate fabric and a long zippered closure with boxy edges for greater volume. An ample roomy size without looking too chunky!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and how to install a zipper on your bag.
- Learn how bags are made, install a strap, and create boxy corners!
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
For more information on how our online classes work, Click Here
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)