Series of 4
Adobe Illustrator 201 [Visual Communication Edition]
4 Session Workshop | Total of 10 hours: (2.5 hrs/session)
All computers & software provided; just bring yourself!
Learn how to apply the tools of Adobe Illustrator to create digital artwork, branding designs, typography and a variety of projects.
Whether you’re looking to create marketing collaterals, design presentations, or if you want to make professional looking graphics for your company, this comprehensive 4-session class is dedicated for you. Anyone will benefit from the course whether you are a beginner and do not know how to draw or if you are a talented artist who would like to learn how to get your designs on the computer without spending a lot on expensive software applications.
Suitable for students interested in visual and graphic design (from school students to adult learners), to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
Bring your ideas to life and make Illustrator work for you!
What You’ll Learn:
- In-depth usage of the tools of Adobe Illustrator and applying the features towards what you need
- Choose from a variety of projects of your choice from branding identity, graphics, character design and typography
- Making selections, adjustments and changes to graphics as desired and learning how to create artwork from scratch
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- SKILLSFUTURE CLAIM: Click here to apply SkillsFuture
Directions on how to claim here.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Feo has been in the Creative industry for 5 years. With experience ranging from shopper marketing, illustrations, graphic design to advertising, he’s worked across both big and boutique brands.