Series of 1
Waterproof Shoe Bag
Ages 13 and above? We recommend signing up for Fashion Sewing 101 instead.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours
Whether you’re using this to store your shoes, or clothes or whatever you please, it’s a great size to carry around or even to fit in your tote bag. Best of all, it’s waterproof and easy to wash!
This unique strap style keeps the bag upright and has metal snaps to keep the sides closed. We love this as a fun project for men, women, and even kids to create something that they can often use on their outings or activities!
All materials, sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Assembling a bag with hand-carry straps
- Creating a keyhole opening for strap insertion
- Sewing on snaps
- Using and operating a sewing machine and the tools necessary for sewing
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.