Series of 1
Fashion Sewing 101 PLUS - Introduction to Sewing & Make A Drawstring Bag
Have kids below 12 years old? We recommend signing up for: Kids Sewing 101
FOR AGES 13 & ABOVE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours
Welcome to our brand NEW and enhanced beginners course perfect for those with absolutely no/little experience using or handling the sewing machine & also want to make something functional and nifty out of it - A PU Leather Drawstring Bag!
We will kickstart by teaching you the basics of the sewing machine, share its tips & features, and then get you started on hands-on machining. A virtual fabric market tour follows, where we show you the best shops to buy supplies at the nearby Chinatown markets for your next project. This is for anyone keen at sewing, fashion, handmade, crafts etc.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create a PU Leather Drawstring Bag
- How to operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Hands-on stitching practice and sewing tips
- Virtual tour Chinatown textile market right-next-door
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15 - $30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
‘When I design a collection, I always start by dreaming up a story.’~ Alber Elbaz