Series of 3
3-Way Buckle Backpack
3 Session | Total of 6 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Amp up your game with this hybrid bag for office, the outdoors or just hitting the gym. It has a Backpack, a Sling Bag & a Hand-carry Bag all in one!
It comes in waterproof (black) OR smooth canvas (blush) fabrics and has pockets and compartments that fit your bottle. It has adjustable straps for great versatility and comes in an ideal roomy size to accompany you through all your journeys!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Construct a bag with lining, base layer and outer compartments
- Make adjustable straps and work with buckles, swivel hooks, sliders and D-rings
- Learn how to create a drawstring closure with paracord and stoppers
- Techniques for working with multiple layers of thick fabrics
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.