Series of 1
Not familiar with using the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 Class.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours
Make your pieces wearable again and extend the life of your garments! Bring in your garments and let us guide you step-by-step to do your alterations on the spot.
You will learn the skills with guidance from our instructor and class sizes are small. You may bring up to 5 garments per session and purchase more sessions to complete your project.
Kindly refer to the note below on what items are to be avoided for this session.
Items NOT to bring:
- Stretchy garments, especially underwear, activewear, gymwear
- Wedding dresses
- Evening gowns
- Chiffon garments
- Thick denim garments
- Leather/ PU Leather items
- Fur/ Faux fur garments
- Lightweight satin pieces e.g. headscarf
You may contact us for clarifications at 81397787 or email@example.com. For items in the do NOT bring list, you may organize a custom session with us separately.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of alterations
- How to alter your specific garment
- How to use the sewing machine and/or overlocker (where applicable)
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.