Series of 1
Bettr Barista X FMS: Upcycled Coffee Sack BUCKET BAG
BETTR BARISTA X FASHION MAKERSPACE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours
Our first-ever collaboration with Bettr Barista, a renown provider of specialty coffee education with a social mission at its core. We bring to you ethically sourced coffee sacks upcycled into a one-of-a-kind tropical Bucket Bag! Talk about giving used fabrics a second life and repurposing what we have!
This bag has a jute outer layer and is lined with natural cotton. It features a roomy boxy base and a rope drawstring fastener. Versatile enough to accompany you on your daily activities or your weekend resort escapades!
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how bags are made and kickstart your sewing creativity for further upcycling projects!
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Installing lining onto a bag and creating a boxy base
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Creating a drawstring feature with buttonholes
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.