Series of 1
Twilly Tank Top
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Have your kids ever thought of making their own clothes? Well, fret not! With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own wearables! Featuring a sleeveless denim tank top, with distressed finishes and a customizable gusset, your kid will be a edgey fashionista in this cool getup.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to lay and cut fabric correctly
- How to sew curves and join seams to construct a garment
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.