Series of 2
Tote Bag with Pocket & Lining
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
This is not just any tote bag, this lined tote bag has a finished look and a functional pocket to jazz up your outfit! Measuring 42cm by 33cm, our sturdy tote is a great size, perfect for magazines, books or even laptops.
Pick up the nifty skill to make more of these for your friends and family. We’re certain you won’t stop at one! This is a class devised for beginners to get practice sewing. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- Seaming and topstitching
- Assembling bag straps
- Incorporating a lining and pocket for tote bag
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.