Series of 2
Reversible Roomy Tote Bag
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
We all know what it’s like to have too many things to bring! Better yet, have a bag that allows you to flip it inside out if it ever gets too dirty! Our large tote has boxy corners, making it a perfect roomy size for packing all your necessities on the go. Learn how to make something so functional, and yet enjoy the process of doing so and making more of these handy accessories!
This is a class devised for beginners to get practice sewing. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Installing bag straps and making boxy corners
- How to make your tote bag reversible
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing
- Learn how to NOT have to use an overlock/ serger
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.