Series of 2
2 Session | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Here comes the messenger! Let your kid make a handy sling bag big enough to fit your kid’s knick knacks and little snacks! Featuring a reversible pattern that your kid can flip inside out if one side gets dirty!
Our Messenger Bag workshop is specially for kids ages 10 and up! Your kids can pick up nifty sewing skills and make something oh-so-cute & functional for their day-outs! The messenger bag measures approximately: 17cm (Length) x 14cm (Height) x 5cm (Depth)
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Learn how bags are made, install a strap, and kickstart your sewing creativity!
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.