Series of 2
2 Session | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Don't just buy a backpack! You will learn the skills to make a cool pleated backpack, complete with a double-ended zipper and an inner pocket! It comes in a perfect size to fit books, a water bottle, and even an iPad! Best of all, it also comes in sturdy canvas fabrics! This class helps build up skills like installing straps with adjusters, working with thick fabrics and padding, adding pockets and a sturdy base.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle thick fabrics with a sewing machine
- How to add a strap with sliders and adjusters
- Construct a roomy bag with base and inner pockets
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.