Series of 2
Reversible Bucket Hat
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Let the sun come shining with this reversible fisherman's bucket hat! It comes with a wide brim and in small or big sizes and gives you shade and style at the same time! In this class, you will learn how to sew on curves, cylindrical shapes and multiple techniques that you can even apply to bucket bags in future.
This is a fun class to do with friends or family, and you can even wear matching headgear!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Techniques to sew curves and cylindrical shapes
- Seaming and decorative quilting topstitches
- Reversible sewing techniques and incorporating a lining layer
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.