Series of 2
Boxy Zippered Lunch bag
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
A reusable, washable handy zippered lunchbag or handheld tote large enough to fit your personal knick-knacks, toiletries, lunchbox, accessories, gym clothes or shoes! Talk about eco-friendly!
Featuring a water-resistant laminate fabric and a long zippered closure with boxy edges for greater volume. An ample roomy size without looking too chunky!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and how to install a zipper on your bag
- Learn how bags are made, install a strap, and create boxy corners!
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.