Series of 1
Bettr Barista X FMS: Upcycled Coffee Sack Bucket Bag
BETTR BARISTA X FASHION MAKERSPACE
2 Session | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Our first-ever collaboration with Bettr Barista, a renown provider of specialty coffee education with a social mission at its core. We bring to you ethically sourced coffee sacks upcycled into a one-of-a-kind tropical Bucket Bag! Talk about giving used fabrics a second life and repurposing what we have!
This bag has a jute outer layer and is lined with natural cotton. It features a roomy boxy base and a rope drawstring fastener. Versatile enough to accompany you on your daily activities or your weekend resort escapades!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how bags are made and kickstart your sewing creativity for further upcycling projects!
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Installing lining onto a bag and creating a boxy base
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Creating a drawstring feature with buttonholes
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.