Series of 2
Baby Booties & Mittens
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
2 Sizes Suitable: Infants 0-3 Months & 3-6 Months
All materials, sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided. Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended if you prefer to buy your own.
Dress your baby up for their first selfie!
Sew an adorable handmade set of booties & mittens for the little one! Pickup sewing machine basics, gain experience reading patterns & work with small pieces & multiple layers of fabric. It’s also great practice for sewing curves!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to construct accessories and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Fundamental sewing techniques and inventive sewing hacks.
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses.
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.