Series of 1
Kids Fashion Sewing 101 – Introduction to Sewing + Mask Pouch
Above 12 years old? We recommend taking Fashion Sewing 101 instead.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 1.5 hours
FOR AGES 5 - 12 years old.
Welcome your KIDS to the sewing world! Ever wanted your kids to focus more and pick up a new skill that enhances creativity, motor skills and attention to detail? Let our passionate trainers impart the basics of using the sewing machine, its features, and get them started on hands-on machining. With our low student-teacher ratios, we will give them the attention they need. This is for any kid looking to kickstart their sewing, fashion or craft journey with a good foundation.
In addition to hands-on practices, kids will get to learn how to make a simple tissue pouch to take home as well!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided. You do not need to bring anything.
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing
- Make a cute tissue holder by the end of the class
- Hands-on stitching practice and sewing tips
- The ins and outs, functions and what goes on in a sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.